Glebe is a cosy 2 bedroom cottage which sleeps 4 people. We do have an extra single bed if required, please let us know. We love dogs, so your pets are very welcome, 2 maximum though please (extra charges apply).
- Living/dining room with patio doors and stunning views across the sea to Jura and Islay
- The patio doors lead to a large enclosed garden with garden table and chairs
- Wood burning stove in the living room
- A well equipped kitchen with washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, microwave and gas hob and electric oven
- 1 double room with kingsize bed
- 1 twin room (this can be set up as a double, please let us know when you enquire)
- Bathroom with toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail and shower
- Water is heated by immersion heater or by the wood burning stove
- There is storage heating in the living room and hallway and the radiators in the bedrooms are heated by the stove
- 2 well behaved dogs are welcome. £20 per dog
- Families welcome - we have a highchair available for use
- All linen and towels are included
- Ample parking
How to find us:
We are situated only a short distance from the pier. When you arrive, turn right after the terminal building and carry on the single track road taking you past the shop and post office. You will pass the doctors surgery on your left and the road begins to incline as you turn the next corner. We are the second road on the left hand side, you will see the wooden signpost "Glebe" in front of you pointing up the driveway. Take care as you drive as the road can be quite bumpy. We are at the top of the driveway on the right hand side. (See hand drawn map attached).