Rental Rates

Please note from 2023 the rental rates will include electricity charges and we will move away from charging this after your stay. We will continue to take a housekeeping deposit, but if there are no damages or breakages, this will be returned in full after your stay.     


Changeover days:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Please note that there is a minimum charge of 1 week for this property. It may be possible to reduce the rate for short breaks during the low season, please let us know when you enquire. 

Housekeeping deposit:

We also ask for a housekeeping deposit of £100 for your stay, payable with your 20% deposit. We will then return this to you (less any damages or items missing) within a month of your departure. Please allow for upto 1 month for this refund to take place. 

2024/2025 Rates: (Prices shown per week)

Low season: March (outside of school holidays), Nov and Dec (Excluding Xmas and New Year) £500

Mid season: April, May (excluding whitsun), June, September and October: £700

High season: Easter (School holidays), July and August: £1000

Unavailable: Jan, Feb, Christmas and New Year

Other information:

  • The rental price includes bed linen, bath and hand towels
  • Please bring your own beach towels
  • We also provide some cleaning items for your use and a couple of tea towels
  • 20% deposit needed to secure a booking. Remaining 80% payable 6 weeks before your holiday begins (we will send a reminder)
  • Price includes 1 bag of briquettes for the stove waiting for you on arrival
  • Please note we no longer accept cheques for payment